Tuesday 24 January 2012

Off to a flying start!

Happy New Year!

It's only a few months since the release of my first single author title, Double Strokes, and I'm beyond pleased to see that it's been picking up some great reviews and ratings.

I'd like to thank the reviewers and book bloggers who've taken the time, and share a handful of their excerpts here, but do follow the links to see the full reviews (and many, many more) on their sites.



4 Coffee Cups from Coffee Time Romance
"Sexually charged scenes depicting erotic menage play and tenderness from a friendship forged in college spins through the pages of this emotionally charged story... Black has sex literally oozing out of every word in this delightful tale."

4 stars from Erotica For All
"Double Strokes is a delicious menage tale...I love the premise and the characters, and of course the sex is smokin' hot!...A well-written, sexy and seriously naughty story...definitely worth a read for m/f/m fans."

7.7/10 from Pearl's World of Romance
"From the first sentence I loved Kat Black's writing style that just flows...I loved the characters...hot and well-written..."


 4.5 stars and a Top Pick from Night Owl Reviews
"Double Strokes is the perfect title for this erotic and very sensual menage romance... explicit and arousing...You're gonna love it!"


4 Stars from Marissa's Romance Retreat
"Kat Black's brisk and fluent writing made sure I fell for this story hook, line and sinker...characters leap off the pages, especially her two men. I love the raw, sexual potency of the pair...I could have read on for hours but I ran out of pages way too fast!"

If you'd like to form your own opinion, you can download a copy to review from:

Total-e-Bound

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.com

Fictionwise

All Romance


No comments:

Post a Comment